Monday, September 21, 2009

Take a break...

Yeah... Exams over, sem break started... =]
It also means our class, TD7 is finally seperated. =[
Hope that we still can have meal together or even sleep together like we used to be.
Sem break started yesterday... Will be free for another month.
At night, went for a 5E Sohai Kaige reunion at Pizza Hut.
Kinda disappointed about it... Many were absent... =[
Skip that...
Drove to Parkson to find my ex-colleague for a talk. (Just to waste time) =p
Went to find the Blue Toms promoter.
I will be going for an interview on Wednesday morning...
Just wanna spend my free time for my sem break.
Wanna spend my wages on firstly, dye my hair. (Hope Edwin won't nag me about it)
Secondly, wanna buy a USB adapter for my car.
Thirdly, buy a new wax. hees
Then, was yumcha-ing with my buddies at Menglembu.
Half-way, Raydon called. Called us to go to Voodoo for clubbing.
And yeah... we went. haha
Reached there was already no mood.
His table was at the damn corner... OMG... What for wanna come clubbing if you just stay at the corner for nothing???
The music was the songs that I heard from the radio. Argh...
You call that clubbing?? Fed up and went Shark for second round.
Another piece of shit. When we went in, I was like... Are we in the wrong place???
It was totally empty. Maybe we went on the wrong day... I don't know...
I don't give a damn... Barroom was full...
Finally, we went yumcha again until 3 something in the morning and went home.
Slept until 3 something in the afternoon.
Ish... Wanna continue watching my Naruto Shippuden...
Cao...


-Out-

4 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

hahahahaha..clubbing wor..hahahaha!
me tiz 2 days rest at home onli..not going out wif friends..T.T

Kirukato said...

LOL.
Go out and play ma.
Im working soon.
Won got time and energy d.
Only if im hired. LOL

桦@_@桦 said...

I don't give a damn
haha, sound familiar...
I oso lo, boring til fa mou d~

Kirukato said...

LOL.
Now mai found u a job mea?