Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Up and Down... zzz

30th August 2009

Went for a rematch in the morning. Lost... =[
But nevermind lar. I knew it...
Most important is we had fun. The time I spent with my mui is priceless. (Although she smashed at my eyes) =.="
Went to eat "tong shui" after the game. It was nice... =]
Were fighting for the ice. haha
Then, went home to sleep. Recharging myself for the night. Hees
Went out again around 10pm. Fetched Pak and Choy and went Infinity.
Others were playing Dota in Infinity when we reached. Waited for their game to end and we went clubbing. Whee...
At first, went Barroom. It was so packed... But lotsa hot chicks there. hehe
So, we moved to Voodoo. Again... Full-house.
In the end, went to Sg 8 since we're driving. Therefore, we 're so convenient. =]
Reached there, they talked to the bouncer. The price was too expensive.
So, Vaan, Alan, Johnny, Woh and I went in through the back door. haha
Phew... Managed to hack in and yeah... They paid less since less people came in through the front door.
Only opened a bucket of Carlsberg and a jug of Coke.
A jug of Coke already costs RM54. Can you imagine how much profits they earn every night???
It was really dark and the music was so damn loud.
Yeah... That's clubbing... Sat for a while, drank a bit, went out to dance and went off. haha
Boring... Went to yumcha again before we all went home.
Reached home around 3am. On the way home, saw lotsa idiots mat rempits.
Holding the flag as if they love the country so much. =.=zzz
Whole bunch off idiots were caught till the whole petrol station was fulled.
Not they're there to fill petrol but it's the police gathered them at there to give saman. zzz
Was kinda scary though...Luckily I was driving...
Saw the police chased those idiots. The mat rempits even threw their bike away and ran off.
Really sweats...
Slept until 7am and I was forced to wake up due to the registration of next semester timetable.
Stupid UTAR... Wanna copy people use intranet to register but the server was like shit.
My grandma can do better than that. =.="
After an hour login, still couldn't in. In the end, went back to sleep. zzz
Woke up again at 1.30p.m to login. Finally can d, register time by time and subject by subject.
So troublesome... Everyone was scolding UTAR in the Facebook. haha
Went back to sleep again when I'm done. =]

31st August 2009

Dad went out early morning. Don't know where he went.
Came home around 9.30p.m and called me to go out buy food for him since mum didn't cook.
So, I went... Came home, bro opened the door and told me my parents were quarrelling.
Went in, sat at the living room and listened to their conversation.
I heard they say wanna divorce... I was like... what happened???
Dad's having some kinda financial problem, I think.
Stressed??? I don't know...
I couldn't do anything so I went back to my room.
Really nothing I can do... Put on the headset and on the techno loudly.
Am I selfish???
I'm sorry... I got no idea...

-Out-

6 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

it's quite normal..bergaduh-gaduh berulah suami isteri..my parents everyday bergaduh 1..haha..
take it easy..pray..god will help u..=)
u so good..clubbing ~ next time bring me along ..hehe

Shadow said...

everything gonna 2 b alright after few day....

babyannie said...

when my parents quarrel I very pa pa de...everytime I aso will cry... hahaha... dun noe y... so stupid la me... non of my busines aso wan to cry...take it easy... 2moro will be better...

Kirukato said...

I wil...
Dun wori guys... =]

桦@_@桦 said...

gambateh!!! Kirumumu sugoyee oh~~~

Kirukato said...

Sure sure... =]