Saturday, November 21, 2009

2012...


2012... Just one word to describe it, AWESOME... =]
But if it really happens, I think that's gonna be a terrible nightmare.
No matter your country have an Eiffel tower, a White House or even the Great Wall of China, you're just gonna smash into pieces by natural disaster...
According to the Mayan calendar, the world gonna ends on the 21st of December 2012.
That's the Doomsday... OMG...
I don't wanna die yet... By that time, I haven's even finish my degree. =.="
But if that's what He wants, so be it... We shall have faith in Him...
Anyway, actually I was awaken by my neighbour's kid this morning... zzz
It was raining and so nice to sleep but this little demon woke me up.
Fine... Woke up at around 10.30a.m. and went to watch Naruto since it has been a long time that I didn't watch. LOL
Bathed and went to Parade for that show, 2012.
She came too... It was our very first outing...
Seriously, I hope she will hold me more often...
She knows it and I just need to give her more time to do that.
I don't mind... What we have is time...
In a blink of eye, we already together for a month...
I bought a little hp chain for her and I. It was a Irish clover...
I know she likes that. That's why I bought it...
It will glow at night too. hehe
She always call me not to waste money but for her, I'm willing to spend...
Her birthday is coming soon. Any plan to suggest???


p/s: Take care, Shireley... Gambateh and may God be with you... =]

I'm out...

No comments: