Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Crush Reveals...

The crush that I meant yesterday was actually my plan for her birthday.
Thought of eating Pizza with her after our Maths test yesterday but her friends wanted to go with her so I gave them the voucher that my mui, SimYuen gave me. (Crush 1)
Sorry mui... =[
Then, on the 23rd of November, another group of her friends celebrated birthday for her.
They made a candle decoration with the wordings of 生日快乐. (which means Happy Birthday)
After that, they gave her a big teddy bear. Guess what?
Both of that are the Crush 2 & Crush 3.
I planned that since the very early of the month and used half of my previous job salary to buy a giant teddy bear for her birthday and now it's crushed with her friends.
It was really embarrassing to hold that giant teddy and walk along Parade. =.=
There was a group of couples saw me holding that and one of the girls shouted "I want that one!".
My face turned red and I speeded up my pace to the parking. zzz
I really got nothing to say d. Is there any mind readers??? Sweats...
Why my plans can be exactly the same as theirs???

Anyhow, I did my own way... I fetched her and dropped her at my house just now.
Gave her the keys and quickly ran to the back door to hide in my room.
Before that, I already bought 100 mini candles to decorate a big love shape that we both can sit in it with our names.
Too bad I was too rush until I got no time to take any picture.
That really took me lotsa time... Sweating and burning my own fingers.
Now you can see some of my fingers are black. That hurts... =.="
But for her, I'm willing to do that. It's really doesn't matter...
Although all my plans were crushed, she's really happy for what I did.
She told me she was touched and very happy.
She even told me although the plan was crushed, she prefers mine. I was glad... hees
I propose to her officially just now... Hope she's really happy for what I did today...

Dear... I already did what's the best that I can do.
Don't ask how much I spent, just enjoy what I do.
Hope my celebration for you this year will be a memorable one...
I don't need any repay just appreciate what I did, that's good enough.
Happy 18th birthday, my dear.
I love you...





















2 comments:

桦@_@桦 said...

congratulation~ u did a well job~
hapi for u~

Kirukato said...

Thanx, sharon.