Monday, November 16, 2009

Bla bla bla...

It's been a while since my last post. Was kinda lazy to update. =]
Went for a Campers' badge camp in Pusing in the last weekends.
The first day was raining during the dinner and sleeping time.
Luckily, we're officers. So, we slept in the cabin. No worries...
Pity the Boys... haha
The camp went on quite smoothly but they seriously suffered in the camp.
Cooked under the rain, water shortage and slept in a floated tent. LOL
It's a nice experience for most of them was their first time camping in such a place.
We had a nice campfire too. It's been ages since the last campfire.
I remembered the last campfire I had was in primary. It was conducted by Lt.Stuart Wong.
Many people don't like him but don't know why, I like him. =D
Oh yeah, I forgot to bring my sleeping bag so I shared it with Ph'ng.
I slept first cause I was really exhausted and there is no electricity.
When I woke up, I saw Ph'ng wasn't beside me.
So, I slept the whole area instead of sharing the sleeping bag with Ph'ng. haha
The next morning, Ph'ng was complaining that I slept diagonally and stole his place. =p
He was forced not to sleep by the hyperactive HeokLyn. He was really exhausted.
As a result, Ph'ng bang a guy from India when we're on the way back to Kampar.
The guy was crossing the big road with bicycle without looking at the back.
We came quite fast from the back and in a blink of eye, we bang him.
Straight away he fell down on the middle of the road.
Luckily we bang him by our side. If we bang him from the front, I think he's in heaven now.
Went down the car to see him, he's fine and we left. Phew... Thank God...

Reached home and saw her blog. She's really cute???
Cried just because I didn't message her on that night cause I told her my hp no battery d.
I was really heart pain when I first knew that. Sigh...
I know that she's serious, so do I.
Her birthday is coming and I gotta really plan a memorable birthday for her. hees


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pity Ah Ph‘ng man... LOL

Kirukato said...

LOL