Monday, November 16, 2009

Anchor for Life

Had my first presentation in Sem 2 on last Thursday.
It's our 5-minutes speech for Public Speaking...
Honestly, I felt it's ok...
I talked about BB. lol
Didn't really prepare. Just talked whatever that was in my mind.
But my tutor said that I didn't smile. Sweat.
I'm talking about serious stuff here. Why should I smile???
Even in the previous class she complained that I didn't smile to her although I smiled to my friends.
She thought I don't like Public Speaking. =.=""
Actually it's the only tutorial that I would love to go to.
No stress at all and we're like just chating with tutor. =]
She praised me that I looked good without my specs. HEHEHE
**Perasan case** LOL



p/s: KarPing, don't be sad about your presentation ok? You did a great job. Don't compare... =]

Signing out...

No comments: