Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sorry Annie...

Was having a EMO time today, so I only went for one class and after that I went back home.
Annie signed for me during the Public Speaking tutorial...
Our tutor, Miss Kam found out cause she knows me.
She's the one that always calls me to smile. So, she got really angry and she scolded Annie in front of the class.
They did messaged me. Called me to come...
But I thought they were just joking, Later I called Annie and asked Miss Kam to answer.
I apologized to her. She nagged me for a moment.
She even sent me a message after her class. Quite a long one.
It sounds like this:

Hi, Mr. Wong. This is Miss Kam. Pls c doc, get mc then apply leave.
I hope this kind of thing won't happen again.
And apologize to ur friend who sign on ur behalf. She's innocent.
Becoz of u, she gets scolding from me.
Be accountable for ur own actions.
Hope u get well soon. God Bless...

I know she's a good tutor.
I will find her personally to apologize to her next week.
Sorry...

Annie, really sorry for causing so much trouble to you.
Sorry...

Signing out...

4 comments:

babyannie said...

wu~wu~treat me yam cha la...today reli scary la...but it's ok after dat...Ms Kam keeps saying sry to me oo...hehe...

Anonymous said...

Miss Kam is a really nice tutor. LOL

Kirukato said...

LOL.
No prob.
Nx week treat u.
Promise...

Yea, laimay.

我是橙子,Halo! said...

hahaha.. treat me for milo panas too .. hehe