Thursday, November 5, 2009

Warmth needed... =/

I seriously need you... your love, your care... more than anyone else.
We got back together but we only close together when we're alone.
I need more than that. What I'm trying to say is...
Just treat me as ur bf. That's good enough...
I know you got lotsa fans... Sometimes I kinda mind.
Especially to those that asked you to be with them although they know we're together.
Those relation-breakers... I'm really gonna kick their ass if they come close to you.
Please don't be shy whenever other people's here.
We're together officially... I just want the whole world to know that you're my girl.
I <3 you... Tan Pei Yee... =]

Signing out...

10 comments:

FaSangLui said...

so sweet laa =) haha

Kirukato said...

Haha.
U n ur bf sweeter lar, FaSangLui... =]

桦@_@桦 said...

haha... I notyet official but can kiss in front of u guys d~

Kirukato said...

Err...
Wat're u trying to say, sharon?? haha
No relation de lea

tanpy said...

blerk..whr gt d relation-breakers wor..ishhhh...frenz oni ma..k..
believe me la..i woun off d..k..

我是橙子,Halo! said...

haha.. so sweet wor ~ =)
fight for ur wife XD
i will help u if u nid me..kick them !!

Michelle said...

mari mari aku babi warmth kat engkau tuuu... aku sangat hot XD

Kirukato said...

Sorpor...
If tey say tey love u den not fren d lar.
Blerk...
I blif u but not tem.
I oso wun off, wun let u go. mwuah...

Thanx, jiaping. =]
Appreciate it a lot.

ChinHui, u got ur wayne jau forget gor ge lar. =.=

Michelle said...

where got forget bout u, u noe how much i love u one ma right? hehehehe

Kirukato said...

Yea right...
Ur eyes only got wayne ni. LOL