Monday, December 1, 2008

A Damn Big Mistake!

Today went Parade with Wayne, Sum and Hong.
Almost everyday going out. lol
Walked very long, finally we dropped by MaryBrown to have our lunch.
After that, we continued our hunt.
Went to a thief shop and bought a damn expensive tie which I'm damn regret now.
It's gold in colour and it costs me RM 39.90!!!
Haiz...
My budget was 3 RM50 note. Thought of saving 1 of them but now I used all of them. T.T
Regret!!!
Later went back to the Hotstreet to buy our outfit.
At first thought of wearing the dark purple but now changed d.
I'm wearing white... It's RM79...
Still don't know should I wear the tie.
Damn heart pain! Argh...
Here are some outfit that I've tried...






After that went to interview in BumCity.
Asked a friendly looking guy where is the manager and he brought me there.
He's nice guy. I like him... XD
But the PC Fair interview, it's canceled.
No place d wor. Sigh...
So, I'm working with Wayne now.
Most probably we'll work in the fair on the groundfloor.
When the fair ends, we'll back to BumCity. XP
Later went Imax with them again.
Played 2 hours and went home.
Really spent a lot of money today. Argh...
Help...

No comments: