Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Being Cheated...

I heard many people will be going Zone X which now changed name to X2Net.
Went to fetch Sum and when we reached, there was nobody.
Only Sum and I. swt
Really regret of coming out.
Wasted my petrol, wasted my money and wasted my time.
Many days didn't take nap d. zzz...
After a while, Wayne came and Bal came with some of his Singh friends.
Whenever guys are playing PC, nomatter they are chinese, singh or malays, they still shout out something crazy.
The only difference is the language being used. haha
Before they came, I saw her profile.
She removed me from her Featured Friends lur.
Then, view her comments, Sum closed my eyes.
I knew what he meant, so I closed it.
This few days spent a lot of time together with buddies, so won't got time to think bout her.
It's really lucky to have friends especially buddies. XD
Half way playing, suddenly hungry. haha
Went to order Mamak Stall delivery. haha
It's my 1st time ordering mamak delivery.
The mamak was just beside the cc, so he'll bring over.
Nothing much happened ler today.
Went home time almost rain ni.
No worries... XP

Signing out...

No comments: