Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holidays...

Holidays really pass very slow.
SPM was 3 weeks for me but it passed in a blink of eyes.
Now it's over for one week, it's really like a month for me. zzz...
Wednesday morning, Hong messaged me asking me about today's plan.
I thought they didn't plan anything, so I started my plan.
Thought of going K-Box in parade in the afternoon cause some can't go out at night.
Then, can have our dinner in the new MP in parade.
After that, still can see Linda ChungKarYan that will be coming parade on tonight.
When everything almost done, they messaged me telling me they are going steamboat. zzz...
What to do??
They already planned everything ler.
So, canceled my plan lur.
I can't go out at night also.
My road tax expired d. =.=
Don't worry guys. I'm not angry.
Just I really can't go.
Anyway, Happy Birthday Hong!
Ur present gotta wait I get my salary first. haha

-Out-

No comments: