Monday, December 15, 2008

TRAC Youth Leadership Development Program 208

Went to a YLDP camp for 6 days in SUFES Campsite in Tapah.
It's from 9th 14- December 2008.


The title for this year is Second Wind. =)
The whole camp was like this...

Around 11+a.m we started our journey.
Sum, Dibin, Ph'ng and I went there by FungHao's Benz. Whee...
We turned into Tapah for our lunch.
When he wanna park, suddenly he stepped on the wrong pedal and the whole car banged into the drain. It was an auto-gear car.
Sum injured his head, while others still ok. lol
The car couldn't came out cause it was blocked by the cement block.
So, we had to use GUYS power to move out the car from the drain. haha


After that, we went to KFC for our lunch.
The KFC there was sucks, the waiter make up like a monkey's butt, the drinks there were kinda weird. =.=
When we reached SUFES, I did knew a lot of BB guys from other state cause I was wearing the Advanced NCO Training School shirt.
They were so amazed cause they haven't been to that camp yet. haha
Some were from 1st Klang, 1st and 2nd KL and 1st Pj.
Then it was the TeamBuilding activity.
Some part were the same when we came here as our own BB company camp for example the obstacle course.
Then, I was being turned upside down and dipped into the river.
I had to used my mouth and take out the fork that was hidden in the river. Eww....
At night, our speaker, Pastor Daniel Singh came.
He was a really funny guy. He was the size of the KungFu Panda and got a little princess that likes HSM a lot. XP
He did gave a nice preech that I didn't fall asleep.
He mentioned "Your attitude will determine your altitude."

Pastor Daniel Singh...

We worshipped quite well eventhough the hall couldn't be used cause of some kinda electrical problem.
When everything ended, I went in the tent and I was like.... Wow!
My tent mate was a Snooring King!
Everybody from Ipoh were in the different accomodation.
Some in tents, some in pavillions and some in rooms.
My tent supposed to be 3 people but 1 was absent so I only slept with a snooring king. XP
I was the leader of the tent. Not because of I'm good in anything, it's just because I was the oldest there. zzz...
Btw, my tentmate was a BB from 1st KL.
He's Form4 but he already became a Corporal. Sad....

My Tent

When I woke up in the next morning, I was freezed.
Couldn't bath. It was like the weather in Cameron.
Second day was nothing much.
Everyday we'll do TeamBuilding.
Today ones was kinda idiotic actually. haha
There were 9 of us in the group named Sweet Cinamon.
We had to make our group to form 5 feet, 1 mouth, 1 hand and 2 eyes.
There were only 4 guys in my group including me so we had to be the feet.
Each guy carried a girl and the extra one will walk.
Only the eyes could see, others were blindfolded.
After everything's done, we had to walk to some place and do the task.
It was torturing me cause the girl really darn heavy. LMAO
When it's done, my hands and legs were numb. swt
After that, we went to the river and played then went to bath.
When I reached the toilet, I suddenly remembered my shoes were at outside of my tent and it was raining cats and dogs.
Hope that my tent mate will keep for me but unfortunately, he was napping. HAIZ!!!
When I back there, my shoes already fulled of water. zzzz...
Bout the worship, it was awesome.
It's been very long that I didn't get so high of worshipping.
The songs were really great and the worhip team was rock!
It's surprising that everybody know how to sing eventhough there was no lyrics.
After that, pastor came and touch our heads and said some kinda prayer.
Some fell but I was like nothing happened. haha
Was that the power of Holy Spirit??
I didn't fell but my tears dropped when I heard pastor's words and the touching song.
After that, went to have supper and sleep.
Ph'ng came over cause his tent was flooded. XP
The helpers went to find him for the whole night cause they thought he was missing. haha


The third day was normal...gain??
We did our morning devotion. The title was RedFlag.
It was something bout temptation for something bad.
We talked about Samsons, Joseph and King David.
Read the bible fo more information. haha
It's a nice topic for the teenagers.
We played in the river again in the afternoon.
It wasn't a part of the camp activity. it's our own activity. haha
The best time came, night time! Whee...
Usually I don't like pastor's sharing but Pastor Daniel Singh's was different.
I did like his sharings a lot. lol
Half way of the worship, pastor called us to stand up if we want Lord to change us.
I stood up. I did a lot of sins and I do wan Lord to change and forgive me.
When he came for the first time, I was still standing but when he came for the second time, my legs were weak and I fell.
My tears dropped again. (Kinda emo person) lol
I wasn't unconcious but I got a lot to confess to Him.
Some cried terribly, some unconciuos
After a while, I woke up and went to wash my face.
It's been a hard night for me and it was my first experience.


Forth day devotion was damn boring.
We had a guy that not so good in English talked to us.
It's kinda lame actually. Not many people listened to him.
Some were playing puzzle, some were playing handphone and some were chatting. haha
Pity him... But I could see his hard work trying to give us a nice sharing but he failed. XD
Later, I saw a guy walked to my tent.
He was the absentist that day.
He said he was fever last few days. So he came late. Sigh...
Gonna be 3 people in my tent d. T.T
But after we had my lunch, he was gone. Hooray!!!
I could sleep with a bigger space. haha
So bad lar... haha
After that, we had an Amazing Journey. lol
It's kinda ok for the starting but the ending was kinda cacat.
Almost all the groups were waiting for the last station. =.=
My group was kinda co-operative. Did mixed well with them. haha
Although we didn't go for jungle tracking, I did climbed up the hill for the Petai tree for the next clue. haha
It was kinda slippery cause I was wearing the badminton shoes. swt
I sat on a guy's shoulder in the task. haha
It was my first too. lol
Finally the worship part, it was higher than the past few nights.
The songs were amazing. Did jumped and sang till sore throat. Whee....
After the worship, it was raining so everybody were stucked at the hall.
We were backstabbing bout a guy known as ShuehCheng's fans. haha
Eugene was his tent mate, so he took out that fella's night vision glasses and we played. XD


Sum with the nightvision glasses

I was the leader for the fifth day morning devotion.
It's kinda ok gua??
I did share with them the BB object but I don't think they'll understand. haha
The helper in my morning devotion was Doctor Pok.
She's a nice person and our group got a joker named Aw.
So, our group won't be bored,
That's why our group always fulled of laughter. hees
Today got no TeamBuilding.
We got 2 hours to sleep but most of the team used those time to do their preparation for the Fun Night at tonight while my group just didn't care. swt
We had an activity called FunNight after dinner. There was no worship tonight.
The background of the FunNight was palace with a banana leaves and crown. haha
The so-called guards carried the King in.
Half way, the King fell down! HAHAHA
I'm sure it's not a part of the plan. haha
The King did a lot of funny acts such as calling people to smell his leg and tell him it's nice, asked an aunty to kiss his hand with the muacks sound. haha
Many group did funny performance which laughed until my jaws was painful. LMAO
My group cheer was something like compass.
Luckily the joker in my group gave a lot of flying kisses to the king and that saved us from being punish or insult.haha
Many group was being tease, being throw out by the guards and blablabla.
Anyway, some were great.
The king changed few queens tonight. haha
Some were campers, some were aunty. lol
He always asked the queen, Are you hungry, my queen? lol
Then, he'll asked the Prime Minister to give the queen an apple to eat. lol
After that, the king commanded the guards to do some performance and they came out with the group named BangsaiBoys.
They sang a lovely song with damn funny acts. haha
We laughed our lungs out. LMAO



Then, everybody boikot the king and threw him out of the hall.
An uncle that looks damn alike Dibin's dad became the new king.
When the music was on, everybody dance like mad. hees
Some were screaming especially my cute little group member named Charmaine.
We couldn't do our sketch on that night cause not enough time.
Anyway, some sketch were being stopped half way by the TRAC president cause the sketch got those anti-bible thingy.
After that, we went to the dining hall for our supper.
FungHao went out Tapah and bought us cupnoodles and soft drinks earlier on.
My group leader was so desperate for the food by showing my her pity face.
So gave her some. haha
Then, we exchanged our emails and took picture. Whee...


Aw & I (trying 2 hide my panda eyes)

All don't wanna sleep so early since it's already the last night.
So, all stayed at the dining hall and played till around 1a.m.
Later, auny ChoyQuin chased us to sleep.
The IpohMalis went to the Amphiteatre to chat until 2a.m then the helpers came to chases us back again. swt


Finally, the last day came.
Woke up kinda late. Went out the tent and saw Choc girl. haha
So got fate... whee...
Had our last morning devotion after our breakfast.
Doctor Pok said my hair forever spicky. haha
Took a group picture when the devotion ended.


Doctor Pok was beside me =)

Lunch time took a lot of pictures and got a lot of emails.
Some went back quite early cause they're from other state.
It's suffering for the first 2days but after that it was fun.
Knew a lot of new friends. Sure gonna miss the camp.


Never sit beside her or else u'll get whack when she laugh

Sweet Cinnamon

Ipoh Malis

My group leader, Jasmine & I

Went back MYC by van. An indian uncle fetched us with his speedy skills. lol
Reached home at 4p.m and took a nap till 9p.m.
Woke up to eat my dinner but mu mum didn't keep any food for me. WHAT THE...
Watever... Continued to sleep till the next morning. XP

No comments: