Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Day lur...

Firstly, sorry for didn't update for such a long time. lol
Really very busy. Almost everyday full shift. T.T
Umm....
What to say ler?
Working still like that lor.
Today will be my last day at Parade.
Tomorrow I'll be going a restaurant named Tuck Kee to work. XP
Hope I can know lotsa friends too...
Actually work at Parade not bad de.
Just the salary and supervisor there sucks.
Anyway, I found a very cheap restaurant for my lunch. XP
Tai Kah Lock, near the Good Times Restaurant where we had steambot last time.
3 dishes for RM2.60. XD
Everyday I'll walk out to eat.
Save money, helps digestion. LMAO
Really save a lot... When you learn to earn money, you'll save. XP
Yesterday we lost another 2 leather wallets. Both RM79.90.
That time I was away for lunch.
Then, my colleague went to chase.
She was an Indian woman bringing a little girl.
After stealing, she went into a shop named Elianto.
She stole another 2 bottles of fingernails thingy. lol
Then, my colleague went to call the Security of BumCity and caught her.
After that, she said it was her daughter that accidently put in her bag. zzz...
In the end, she bought the wallets with triple pay.
Unfortunately, our booth only got 1 pay while the other double pay went to BumCity. swt
Besides, my booth just beside the Gintell stall.
So, if my booth got no people, I can go over and sit the massage chair. Whee...
Working at Parade really can know a lot of friends.
Eventhough today is my last day, I won't forget them... XP
Especially one of my AMC colleague. She was scary.
Last few days, that bitchy supervisor came over and told me if I stop on today, she won't give me my salary wor. Damn...
It's my AMC colleague that told her that I'll be working in another place.
Then, I went over and asked her why tell her, she says it was an accident. zzz...
We all backstabbed that supervisor. XP
After a while, I went to tell her don't keep that in heart, she hit my back once and started to cry. OMG!!!
What I did?? swt
Another AMC colleague came to tell me she was guilty that she made me lost my salary. lol
Nevermind lar.
I got another supervisor to support me. XD
He's a guy from other state. His name is Tat. 2nd rank in the TKB.
1st rank guy is Fatt. Both of them is best friends.
Both names add up is Fatt Tat. haha
K lar. Gotta bath d.
Later go see my new boss with Hong...
Caoz...

No comments: