Friday, December 5, 2008

An Unexpected Outing

Was taking a nap.
Suddenly stomach woke me up.
Had a really serious stomach ache.
Went to the toilet for half an hour, then felt very dizzy.
Head getting heavy and hot.
Whole head was sweating.
Vision getting blur, the ears got a 'wing' sound.
Legs getting weak too.
Really scared I faint in the toilet so rushed back to my bed.
Slept a while more, Sum messaged.
Calling me to go to Hong's birthday celebration.
It was raining cats and dogs here.
He called, I heard Steven and Wayne's voice calling "come lar come lar".
So, went to take a warm bath.
And went I came out, I was ok d. zzz...
Weird...
Flew there as fast as I could with my expired road tax. swt
Luckily my jacket was thick so went I reached, only my jacket was wet.
Reached the Good Times Restaurant, heard a familiar voice shouted Karikato!!!
It's Bal, our Joker of the night! Only he'll call me that. swt
Once I sat down, Steven still wanna apologize.
He said he don't know I'm planning so he started his plan.
It's really ok lar.
He already said sorry in sms, leave me offline message in MSN and when he saw he he still wanna apologize. haha. Funny guy...
After a while, our main character came!
So, we called our waiter, 007 (That's his code number I saw on his uniform) to serve us the soup.
We ordered two soups in a pot, TomYam soup and Herbal soup.
When the food almost done, Sum says: Nah... Hengdai also no face give ga.


Ready??


Fight for your stomach!!!

Even the chicken wings, you have to fight for it. haha
When the chicken wings came, everybody started their war. haha
I managed to get the last 1.
There was only 6 but there were 10 of us.
So, I'm lucky! =)
After the 1st round, 2nd round, 3rd round, when it's our 4th round everybody already stopped moving. haha
Bal kept on talked with the 007 in mandarin. lol

Bal: Ni hao ma?
007: I'm fine.
Bal: I asked in mandarin then you should answer in mandarin lar.
007: Ohh... Wo hen hao.
Bal: Wei shen me ni hen hao?
007: ?? Wo zen yang da ni a??

007 was getting fed up d. Hope he won't get fired after that night. haha
Later, Wayne and I went to make float with blackcurrant with some choc and mint icecream cause the Milo was haven's ready.



Trust me... You won't wanna try it. haha
Luckily extra drinks will not be charge.
If the food is wasted, they'll charge RM10 per 100grams eh.
It was fun. Our Joker kept on entertain us. haha
Bal took some fried rice which not nice.
We all hid it under the prawn's shell and gave to the 007. haha
Then, 007 helped us to clean our table and brought us the cake.
It's a creamy fruit cake!
When everybody's done, Sum collected all the remaining cream.
All caught Hong and I took the cream plate.
KarKhan, do it! (Esan says)
Smashed it to Hong's face! LMAO
But he splashed it to me! Argh...
My birthday also I kena, now not my birthday eh!!!
The left side of my eyes kena all the cream.
I was like a creamy panda. swt
Went to wash it, asked 007 for tissue and he gave me a whole pack.
Nice guy... =)
Hong almost left his bag there, 007 took it back to us.
Really damn good service.
Before we left, Bal still wanna kacau 007. haha
Shook hand with him and he left.
Stood at the road side for a while then everybody went home. haha
It was a nice dinner though. XD

Signing out...

No comments: