Monday, December 22, 2008

Working Days...

Nothing much to say about this ler.
I'm sure everybody know that working sure will be tiring.
And I'm exhausted. Especially my heels. swt
Any Panadol Extand?? lol
Umm.... Honestly my working place was not bad gua??
They say all the part time in Malaysia don't have any double pay on special events.
So, we won't get any double pay but those work in the BumCity upstairs got.
What kinda rules is that??
Other than the salary, another thing is the choosy boss, Jasmine.
The 1st day, she called the girls to put on lipstick.
2nd day, she called the guys gel their hair. swt
Then, everyday must hit the target.
I'm working under TKB. A booth that sells leather bags, wallets and belts on the groundfloor fair.
For my booth, weekdays target is RM4K, weekends RM5K.
The only day we reached target was yesterday. RM5500++. XD
The highest was the Diesel and Bontton booth.
Jasmine said we supposed to be higher than both of them. swt
You think so easy meh?? zzz
Besides, before we work, we must hand up our handphones. Damn....
That caused a lot of trouble. Sigh...
Although got lotsa problem, got good things also gea.
Knew a lot of new friends.
Just like that day, I ate lunch alone and i knew a ShenJai guy. haha
The break time not all the same wan.
So just can sometimes can eat together. The worst thing was the price of the food.
Before I get the salary, already eat till bankrupt d.
The 1st day of work was terrible.
I parked my bike in front of the police hut in front of Parkson, when I wanna go home, it's gone!!!
Really scared my heart out. =.=
Went to the Security, the guard still wanna critic. F*CK...
He brought me to the Security center, they said most probably kena towed by the MBI.
Called dad, let him scolded like hell.
Went home bathed and took my dinner then hid in my room.
Don't dare to come out. zzz...
At night, Pak came over to ask about it.
The next morning, he brought me to claim back the bike cause he's gonna replace Wayne's place in the fair.
That's how my RM30 flew away. Stupid MBI...
Other days were ok lar.
Just kinda tired and my heels damn pain. zzz...
I think I won't have so much time to blog d.
Almost everyday full shift. 9.30a.m - 10 p.m. HELP...

No comments: