Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Mooncake Festival... =]

Although mooncake festival is over, just wanna wish you guys, Happy mooncake festival. =]
Kinda lazy to wake up today... Was raining in the morning.
So effin nice to sleep... XD
In the end, late to BB meeting. zzz
Drove to fetch my bro to school since it's raining and therefore I late.
What a bad officer... =[
Did a silly mistake too. Wore my name tag on the wrong side. =.=
I wore on my left but it suppose to be on my right.
Used to it d cause Boys will wear on the left.
Quickly went to the toilet to fix it. haha
I guess not many people noticed it ba??? lol
And the meeting went on...
Worship is not that good as last time.
Just can't get high like we used to be... =[
Worship team try to improve k? Gambateh...
Later, was the C.E section... I went to the Primers side and we got Edwin with us.
Suddenly, got an Indian girl laugh none stop, then that Heok Lyn.
Don't know what happened... zzz
Noticed SokWai not that feeling well.
She looked really ill with that mask n jacket.
Get well soon... God bless... =p
Later, discussed some stuff with Ph'ng and I left due to I was rushing to work.
Saw Guhen while I was working.
He seriously got taller than before. Even more handsome... =]
He told me that he came back from Indonesia due to the earthquake thingy.
So his college gotta stop for around one month...
Glad that he came back safely...
Do pray for the Indonesia victims too...
Then saw the silly friend of mine. Remember about my last few post about a silly girl?
Read back the older post for further information.
She was with her bf today. Really happy for them that they together happily again. hees
Keep it up, my dear friend. =]
Btw, we had a mooncake for our dinner as our dessert. haha
My colleague told me that I don't look like I'm 18.
I look like 15 or 16 ni.
Should I be happy for that or what? lol
Thanks anyway...
Finally the day ended, work finished.
Unfortunately, it's raining...
Went to the parking, some of my friend's bike got damaged by those idiotic malay fellas.
Earlier on already saw lotsa malay guys sitting around parking and the main gate of Parkson.
Even the police car came and caught some of them.
Some of my friends couldn't go home cause the key hole was damaged.
Couldn't even poke the key in... Called the formen to come over to fix it.
Waited until everyone's done and I went home...
I sure it will be a memorable mooncake festival for one of my friend. haha
Take it easy, bro... =p
Really had a good day today...
Thank God... Nites everybody...

p/s: Finally Sum got a DiGi number!!! Btw, I told Edwin I'm going to dye hair and he's fine with it. Whee... =D

-Out-

2 comments:

桦@_@桦 said...

fast fast dye...

Kirukato said...

Let u all hav surprise ma. haha