Wednesday, February 18, 2009

....................

Suddenly Pak messaged and called me to call him, so I called.
Talked about the job and called me to call Zhen, so I called again.
Zhen said his boss says, Terry calls me no need to wait for his job d, the Tesco's outlet got some kinda problem.
I was like DAMN!!!
His dad called us to work for him and now he kicked me away just like that??!
Really felt like being played. =(
So, currently jobless d. Sigh...
Maybe not gonna work d. I'll be going NS.
Leave Ipoh for 3 months. haha
Anyway, took my phone for ChoongKeng to change the casing and the keypad at JJ earlier on.
Currently using Nokia 3610 ni. zzz...
Planned to upgrade my old phone so that I can treat in in a better price. haha
At night went out again. But it's really not syok.
Koay, OuTeng, KingHo, Meng, KahLock went back as soon as Sakai and I reached. WHAT THE!!!
When I wanna go home, suddenly Sakai says Yann asked him to go yumcha with her and asked me wanna go or not.
I said I don't wanna go and he called me don't be such a coward. swt
He just couldn't understand how it feels if I was there and seeing she being close with other guys.
It's torturing. zzz
Really wanna leave Ipoh for a period of time.
At least I can put everything down for a moment.
Don't say ler. Gotta take a nap d.

Signing out....

No comments: