Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm back...

I'm back after so long period of time. haha
Pc went to format......finally?? LMAO
Was kinda smooth d now. Whee...
Btw, I sold my phone, W810i.
Guess how much? RM180!!!
Damn it...
Wasted my money changing the cover.
Really regret of selling to those shops.
Better sell to friends right?? It looks brand new with the cover. zzz...
Anyway, new handphone's coming. Just be patient. haha
Umm... I'll highlight 2 things here.
Firstly, about a girl. A 9years old girl named MunYee.
She's has a tumour in her brain right now.
Currently in unconcious condition. Couldn't do the operation.
Doctor says if she still no response, he'll take away all the supporting machines and let her go in peace. =(
So, people.... Please pray for her.
Pray that she'll wake up and let somebody know that there's miracle. (I hope you see this)
Second thing would be our school sports day.
Went back in the morning and all our juniors went out for cyber?? swt
I'll just cut it short. BB lost...
A terrible lost... Prefects won. sweatzz...
Really unbelievable... haha
Nevermind ba... Try again next year... lol
K lar. I'm going out for a movie. Caoz...

No comments: