Monday, February 16, 2009

Celebrating Irene's birthday

Yesterday was the earliest day I ever woke up after all this months, 6.30a.m. haha
Bathed, took my wax and wax spray and went to Sum's house.
Started to 'fix' my hair. haha. Just 15minutes I think. lol
Then, Hong came and fetched us to the church for service.
The worship was kinda boring. zzz...
But the sharing was kinda ok.
It was Aunty Judy's sharing. About mentor people and stuff. lol
Later, my ex BB officer saw me and started to critic my hair. swt
He will do that everytime he sees me. Jealous ba?? LMAO
The aunties kinda like my hair especially Aunty Goody.
So long didn't see her d. About 2 years?? lol
She saw me and said: Hey... Long time no see. Btw, I like your hair. XDD
After service, Hong fetched Cheng, Irene and I to breakfast at Oldtown.
The traffic was sucks. Block everywhere. zzz...
Then, we went back to church and fetched Sum and Ph'ng to JJ.
They're working at church till 11a.m. Not we don't wanna fetch them to breakfast. haha
Again, the traffic sucks. Simply bang and we're on highway.
All also road blind. sweatz
Took a long journey. A really innocent long journey. haha
Went to the cinema after eating MCD.
The curious case of Benjamin Button is at 2p.m.
Cheng couldn't make it, so we went to KBox.
Cheng was really HIGH... =.=
Suddenly kicked the table and all the snacks fell on the floor.
Sum ate it after they picked up from the floor and there were some hair in the snacks. Eww....
Our amplifire queen, Cheng shouted like OMG.... haha
She went back at 3p.m++ then we continued to sing......peacefully?? haha
Sum and I sang a korean song by K, Only Human. hees
I only know the front part. zzz...
Too bad there's no Holding Back The Tears by DBSK. =(
Took some pictures before we went back.
Went back Sum's house also took some with him. hees
Here are there: -

Sum & I

Birthday Girl, Irene, Sum & I




-Out-

No comments: