Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Brand New Start...

I found a new job.
Not in UO but in Tesco. haha
Gonna starts working in Tesco next Monday.
So I still have few more days to play. lol
I'm gonna sell the induction cooker by the name of Vigico.
The supervisor there was kinda....funny....friendly?? haha
Pak and I went to interview.
He asked us: Are you both going to study?
We: Yeah. Now waiting for results ni.
He: But you both don't looks like study eh.
We: =.="
He: Just joking. haha. You both got go cc?
We: Yeah.
He: Got play Dota?
We: Yeah.
He: Okay. Next time after work, we go Infinity.

He really kinda funny. haha
Besides him, there still got a girl named Ying.
Same name as my ex colleague.
Maybe 4 of us can play a game name Left4Dead. lol
A new game we discovered at CoffeeNet. haha
By the way, yesterday went to watch a chinese movie named All's Well End Well.
It's kinda funny too. But if I watch for the second time, it'll be pretty lame. zzz...
Wanna watch InkHeart lar. But I think my buddies not interested. lol
They only interested with chinese movies. zzz....
K lar. Gotta go d.

-Out-

No comments: