Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Out Of Income... lol

Finally...
After almost a month of working in Parkson Grand, finally my last day came. haha
Yesterday was my last day in Parkson.
A Malay guy ran as fast as lightning when I'm busying packing the belts. lol
I thought it's a kid playing around but later I saw a guard shouted: "Curi curi" haha
It's too late ler.
He ran without shoes and he made it to escape. Cool....
A lot of teenagers gonna stop working there d.
All gonna leave... Maybe work at other place or even don't work at all. lol
CNY was kinda ok gua??
Spent a lot of times with buddies since I'm single. lol
That's why buddies is always the best. hees
Most of my friends can drive but me??
Have license but don't have the chance to drive. Sigh...
Valentine coming soon ler.
Maybe not gonna celebrate or go out with buddies??
I don't know... haha
Tomorrow gonna ask job in UO.
Sell computers and pc games. haha
See how ler...
Now blogging in CoffeeNet... Gotta go d... lol

Signing out...

No comments: