Friday, February 6, 2009

Bro's birthday...

Family had a BBQ today.
My younger sister told me it's my bro's birthday.
OH I SEE..... Nowonder why got BBQ. haha
I almost forgot tim... zzz
Started kinda late. Around 8.30p.m?? lol
But I called them to come at 8p.m. haha
Sum came around 8.10p.m. Brought the BBQ pot, chit-chat a while and went to buy some ice.
I drove out... whee...
Went to fetch Ph'ng also cause he don't know where's my house. haha
The way was kinda smooth but when I'm home and wanna park nicely, I forgot my handbrake. zzz...
Nowonder it was kinda weird. haha
Started the fire around 15minutes and the gang came. (Wayne, Steven & Hong)
All were trying to help but Wayne was staring at my neighbour. (A girl) LMAO
Sum was fanning the fire and the newspaper flew directly to Wayne's face. XDD
That's the result of staring at girls and not helping. haha
We started to eat around 9.30p.m gua?? XPP
It was kinda fun after so long didn't spend such time with them. hees
Played until around 11.40p.m and all went back.
Ended up I packed everything all alone.
Parents chit-chatting with my bro's godparents while siblings playing with their friends. zzz...
After a while, my mum came to me and said: Oppss... I forgot about the cake. All your friends already went back.
Ouch... Kinda sweat?? haha
Yeah... I'm kinda sweaty and sticky now. LMAO
Gotta bath... CAOZ...

No comments: