Thursday, February 26, 2009

National Service...

Woke up in the morning and went online.
Winci told me the NS camp is out.
So I went to check...
And the result was....................

Tahniah!
NOKP : 91050108xxxx
NAMA : WONG KAR KHAN
KUMPULAN ASAL: 2
KUMPULAN BARU: 2
PICKUP POINT : STADIUM HOKI SULTAN AZLAN SHAH, IPOH
NEGERI PKP : PERAK
NAMA KEM : KEM TELUK RUBIAH, LUMUT
ALAMAT KEM1 : TELUK RUBIAH
ALAMAT KEM2 : MUKIM SETIAWAN
ALAMAT KEM3 : -
POSKOD KEM : 32040
BANDAR KEM : SRI MANJUNG
NEGERI KEM : PERAK
TARIKH LAPOR : 20/03/2009
MASA LAPOR : 9.30 PAGI

None of my friends kena the same camp ler.
Kinda scared tim.... haha
Maybe I'll know lotsa new people there or maybe I'll die there?? lol
Who knows?? haha

Signing out...

1 comment:

redza said...

haha...
good..
kem teluk rubiah is a nice camp..
but get ready for sun block cream..u really need it..
haha..