Saturday, February 7, 2009

Suprise??

Today really full of surprises. haha
Woke up kinda late. Then, received a call from a guy that sounds like a big boss. lol
The conversation was like this:
He: Is this wongkarkhan huh?? That day came with foongkuokang to interview de ar?
Me: Err... Yea. But I think no need d.
He: Huh?? Why?
Me: I found already. Thanks anyway.
He: Where? How much salary??
Me: Tesco lor. Sell induction cooker. Basic around 700.
He: Izit black uniform wan?
Me: Yea.
He: Izit named Vigico??
Me: Yea.
He: Aiyaa... You come over I give you 800 + commission.
Me: Err... Let me discuss with my friend and I'll call you back later.
He: Okay lar. Anything can be discuss wan. We need people.
Me: Err... Okay then.

After a while, called Zhen and asked him.
He said that guy was his boss named Andy.
Took my breakfast or should I call it my lunch?? haha
Went Parkson after that to find Apak.
Discussed with him and finally we made a very bad decision. Work for Andy. haha
Firstly, the working place is at Station 18 Tesco. (Nearer if compare with the Vigico Tesco.)
Secondly, the salary is higher. (Just need to sit down and sell those PC stuff)
So, I called the Vigico' supervisor.
He was very disapointed that we both broke our promise. zzz...
So guilty lar... Luckily we not gonna see him anymore. haha
After that, the second surprise was SPM results gonna come out on the 23rd of February.
That's what I heard from my ex colleague.
She received that message from a friend. OMG!!!
Then, was chatting with Apak and suddenly..... I saw Yann.
My heart was like stopped for a while.

Me: Hi...
She: Hi...
Me: So free gea?
She: Yea lor.

The situation was kinda awkward. =.=
I don't know what to say anymore and she went away to the Arrow counter to find the guys. zzz...
Went to the Alain Delon to chat with my ex colleague to prevent meeting her. haha
Silly me... swt
Hope tonight won't got any surprises anymore ba. swt
I can't take it all at once. LMAO

-Out-

No comments: