Friday, October 9, 2009

"Excitement "

Finished working, ate my supper, sat at the sofa so relax....
Suddenly, received a message saying, Check your results now...
I was like....OMG...
Finally, it came out...
Sad to say, my GPA is below 2.0 but luckily all pass...
So I don't have to repeat but the coming two semesters I really gotta study damn hard to cover on my CGPA to over 2.0.
Some of my friends passed with flying colours, some failed, some gonna quit in the next semester.
Haiz...
Pray for me, people... =/

Signing out...

5 comments:

桦@_@桦 said...

gambateh ba!!! gor gor...

我是橙子,Halo! said...

gor gor !! gambateh !!!!!!!!

Kirukato said...

Thank u very much.... =]

桦@_@桦 said...

so u thk I should gif up???

Kirukato said...

Umm...
Tis u gotta decide by urself ler.
Nobody can help u de.
Cheer up... =]