Thursday, October 29, 2009

Single again... zzz

Yeah... That's true...
As my title says, I'm single again... zzz
Isn't that fast? Just a week and it's over...
There's no right and wrong in love.
So, I won't blame you...
Maybe we go too fast... You don't like it...
Okay... I'm sorry...
I don't understand the long long description of your horoscope. lol
What I know is, if we're really love each other, we will be together no matter what horoscope we are.
Anyway, thanks guys...
Your support really appreciated...
I'm glad that you guys care about me so much...
Not only the Best-5 but also the members of TD7.
And my beloved group leader, JASMINE TAI... XD
I officially bow down and say THANK YOU... =]
I'm fine... Don't worry about me... hees

p/s: The root of love is bitter but the fruit is sweet. =]
I ate a lot of root d. Where's my fruit??? haha

-Out-

7 comments:

Yii Ann said...

ermm, frankly speaking, quite surprise when i saw ur post(28/10).. anyway, i jz drop by to gv u some support... dun sad liao oo! when it is urs, then it will be urs.. mayb the time nt reach jek.. take k! =)

JazZ xD said...

Well. lesson learnt?
Haha, it's okie. Take it as an experience. mayb your root is not deep enough =P
Woi... i got encouraged u oso waht. why didn't write my name?
Group leader oso forgotten?!

Kirukato said...

LOL.
Yeah... I would b in Tanjung rambutan if tis happens always. zzz

Aiyo...
Group leader wun so 'kecil hati' de. haha
I wil post it ok??? LOL
Im sure da scar is deep enuf tis time... =/

桦@_@桦 said...

The root of love is bitter but the fruit is sweet.
love dis~

Kirukato said...

Taken from the Aristotle's words wan. haha
But his wan is "The root of education is bitter but the fruit is sweet." XD

我是橙子,Halo! said...

haha ~ no nid bow down.. roti canai can dy..haha!
finally u get ur fruit dy.. !!

Kirukato said...

LOL.
Hope so lar.
Dun wori.
Aaron wil treat. XD