Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Image...

Yeah... As my title mentioned, a new image of mine. =]
Cut, dyed and did treatment for RM55 yesterday...
For me, it's okay... Cut kinda short with a little style and dyed with bright colour. =p
I had chosen a dark brown but it ended up with light brown. Sweats...
Different stylist, same colour, different results... =.=
Anyway, it makes me look even fairer. That's a good thing after all... hees
About the picture lea... Sunday night I will upload as soon as I reached Kampar.
Wanna give a surprise to all my dear friends...
But don't put so much hope on it. Later you guys boo or cheh me.... haha
Went to work today... Some say nice, some say too thick, some say not much diffference. haha
Most funny is the Parkson's supervisor, Mr.Ho...
He said I looked cute with my black hair. zzz
The ladies even called me "Xiao Ben Ben" which means Little Maid... =.="""
I just found out today when they intro me to another lady... swt
Tomorrow noon shift lur... 5 more days to work... Whee... XD

-Out-

6 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

hahaha! xiao ben ben ~ ~

tanpy said...

haha..i wan c la..fas upload la..

桦@_@桦 said...

haha...xiao ben ben...
my gor gor~~~
sunday go yum cha lo~

Kirukato said...

I din noe tey cal me tat until tey intro me to their fren. swt

Wait lar, peiyee.
Dun put too much hope. =]

Go westlake sit better lar.
Yumcha alwis got chance ler =p

nicole said...

u look so happy wit ur part time job wo...

Kirukato said...

Huh???
Got mea, snoopy???
U cum work mai noe lor =]