Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Second day lur...

Second day already woke up early cause the first class was at 8a.m... zzz
Damn sleepy... Felt lazy again... OMG...
Had my first practical today... Again, Problem Solving and Programming...
It was kinda fun though... Learned how to be a programmer...
Although the steps were kinda long but it was fun... =]
The lecturer is definitely better than the lecture's. Seriously...
Next, Writing for Science...
She's an Indian lady... Umm...
Kinda boring at the first place but later we had ice-breaker in our lecture. haha
Sweats... We were divided in 10 groups and sad to say my group was all guys... =.="
Luckily I had Desmond with me or else I will bored to death. hees
There's a guy in our group which was kinda talkative...
We had a brainstorming about sports.
As usual, I suggested badminton and yeah... They "buy" me. haha
So the brainstorming started...
Umpire, racket, shuttlecock and bla bla bla...
There was this guy that gave fan, chair, floor...
I was like got relation mea??? (For your information, the talkative guy is this guy, or should I say annoying?)
Btw, we had a lucky draw to choose for our class rep, asst. class rep, treasurer and a photocopy manager.
Thank God I'm not the lucky one. haha
Shireley was chosen for the post of asst. class rep AGAIN. haha
She already hold that post for two subjects. Pity her...
Lastly was Physics lecture. We were scared that our lecturer will be that bitchy Fadhilah again.
She's really a bitch, I tell you... She lost my report but she don't admit it and minus my marks.
Luckily I didn't fail or else I will complain till she will be hiding under her skirt!!! Herm...
Anyway, our Physics lecturer was a tall tall guy which is very funny.
I noticed that he likes to rap. XD
He said the the the...for 4 times d. haha
His jokes were kinda funny though. Ideal gas, high temperature, low pressure is like the way the girls choose their husband.
Must choose a husband with high salary but with low ego. haha
A very funny and yet strict lecturer. If you're a late comer, don't worry...
You will be welcome in a special way. HEHEHE
Kinda happy with today's lecturers. LOL
But yet, I had a news. I also don't know whether it's a good news or a bad news.
Unfortunately, I have to drop a subject for this semester due to my GPA is below 2.0.
But the from the positive side is I didn't fail. So I don't have to repeat my foundation and extend another year.
I just have to drop one subject this semester and bring that subject to the third semester.
Really gotta study hard... Gambateh oh...
To those who failed, don't worry, be happy.
Happy will surely go lucky... =]
Took a few picture in the reading room today. hees


-Out-

4 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

haha!i wan to see fadilah hide under her skirt !! go complain..hees.. =0
gambateh 4 tis semester !!

Kirukato said...

Gambateh too... =]

桦@_@桦 said...

She's really a bitch, I tell you...
hahahaha... so funny la~
go complain her...
I n hary wil wait n c she hides under her skirt~hees~
today, the cup guy found his samba fren... hahahahahah

Kirukato said...

Haha. Samba people sure mix wit da samba people ma. =D