Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Belated Deepavali... =]

Whee... Deepavali d... =]
This year didn't manage to go Maru's house.
I remember last year we went, ate lotsa stuff and gamble. haha
It was fun though and HOT!!! =.="
Instead, we went Gore's house last night. =]
Went after work. Lead by one of my colleague.
He brought me a shortcut to Station 18 Tesco. Seriously a mad driver....
I'm fetching another guy and he was so scared. haha
Cannot blame me lar. Later I lost that leader then how???
Luckily I can follow... Hees
Don't worry... I'm skilled... =D
Met half of my ex-classmates there.
It's been a long long time that we didn't sit together.
Got lotsa food... Babi hutan also got... haha
Ate a bit and we went to play fireworks...
Really very very long we all didn't play like mad d.
We threw the bomb at each other. Almost kena bomb... haha
Put the bomb in the bottle, put the rocket fireworks at no direction.
Suddenly, it flew through my friend's head. Damn fast...
KingHo shouted "Ooiii!!!!" He screwed us like hell... haha
Most funny is Arven. He acted as if he wanna throw out the bomb after he lighted it up.
Then, he released the bomb at his place and he ran.
We were standing around him. All ran like chicken... and it BOOM!!!
Really laughed my ass off. XD
Yeah... That's Sohai Kaige...
Just missed some of them. Maru, Amar, Cobra and our beloved friend Harpal not here.
I'm sure the spirit of Sohai Kaige will forever be in their heart.
Btw, I was surprised when I heard Maru got the highest marks in the class for PA and Maths.
OMG!!! PA I understand lar cause his History memang quite good since secondary wan but Maths...
Everybody changed wei... He absent also because he wanna study... haha
Cobra also studying hard for his retake in SPM.
All the best, bro!!!
After everything's done, the Chinese say want clubbing again.
I went there by bike cause after work ma.
So, I thought calling Raydon to come over my house and fetch me first then ni go.
He said "I already late for half an hour lar. My brother waiting me there. My brother from KL bringing a few DJs... Go and come back the petrol also gone a lot lar."
I replied "Okok. Shut up. No need talk so much."
In the end, I didn't go...
Hate those kinda people. Never change...
Always act as if he's so great...
SPM failed like mad and go SEGI and he's so proud of that. zzz
Always say this pretty girl is his gf. If true then bring out.
Don't just show her picture and say she's your girl.
Don't forget the girl that you wanted to flirt with is now my ex!!!
Damn it! Clubbing with this kinda people made me no mood ni.
Know people a few months already call brother, we knew since primary call what???
"Godbrother"??? Damn pissed...
Fetched my the other colleague home and I went home.
Reached home, found out that my room's fan was on.
Saw my grandma sleeping on my bed. Asked my bro what happened.
He said my grandma felt dizzy and fell in the kitchen today.
So, she came over to stay so that we can take care of her...
As a result, I slept with my bro. Thank God that my grandma is fine...
Her hands cause a few blue black spots but she says it's not pain at all...
Really feel heartache when I see her like that.
I want my grandme to attend my wedding party.
So Lord... Please let her to live as long as possible... Amen... =]
The next morning went wet market with my mum.
Again... It's been a long long time that I didn't go. =p
I remember when I was a kid my grandma always fetch me to buy dishes with a bicycle.
We even had a bicycle race with my aunt. (The most sayang me that wan)
My aunt fetched me and my grandma another bike.
In the end, we won... Grandma treat us ice-cream. haha
Now she's getting older ler... My aunt also married to Singapore d. LOL
Will be going back Kampar tonight...
Left working world and re-enter study world... Boo....
Finally.................the moment that you guys are waiting for...
My new picture... =D
Don't cheh or boo me okay??? LMAO
Just a few snap while I was working... haha
More picture to come tonight... (Only if I got take lar)
Enjoy...

My favourite pose... PEACE... =p

I am FEVER FREE... =]
Okay... I know I look c2pid with this pose. =.=

Lazy to style it. =/

=]

p/s: Okay ma? haha
I don't know... Comment??

-Out-

2 comments:

桦@_@桦 said...

dun worry~ ur grandma will b ok~
god will oways bless her~
u gud la~ can join indian and celebrate 2gather...
ur fren~ speechless...
n ur hairstyle... I thk its gud la
short=very neat
dye=fashion a bit
conclusion=gud luk~

Kirukato said...

Yeah... She surely wil b fine. =]
U oso got a very close indian FREN ma. =D
Thanx. U praise til lik tat later ppl out thr vomit die. haha