Sunday, October 25, 2009

Surprisingly news...

I'm not from a very rich background... Used to live in a five-storey flat.
It definitely gave me lotsa memories...
I remember I went to Cameron Highlands for the first time was followed my neighbour.
The whole block knows me and very sayang me.
There was this aunty that always fetch me back from school. She's very kind...
Her daughter is like a big sister to me.
Many silly things we did. We always compete to walk back to our house everytime we reach the parking from school.
But everytime also I ran and she doesn't knows it. haha
I remember I even save money to buy her a puzzle for her birthday.
She was happy although it's not a very expensive present, yet it took me whole week's pocket money. Silly me...
Today went back to my old house with my grandma. Saw that aunty again.
She was very surprised to see me grown so big d. =]
For your information, everybody call me "Xiao Bi".
She said "Now no more Xiao Bi lor. Da Bi d."
I just smile and replied yeah...
I asked my grandma about her daughter and surprisingly my grandma told me she passed away two years back.
I was like... OMG... She was so healthy... But yet she died because of blood cancer.
If I didn't see that aunty today, I think I won't know...
Dear Lord...
Please let my kind and cheerful big sister rest in peace.
Let her be by your side in heaven...
Amen...




A very nice song.
Just wanna share it with you, Amoi jie. =]


-Out-

6 comments:

tanpy said...

don sad sad la..hmm..still hv me d..wakaka..=p

Kirukato said...

Sorpor... =]
mwuah...

Sok Wai said...

gosh, that was a really sad news. Life is that fragile. One minor thing can happen and it might cost one life, even though it might be a really minor thing.

Kirukato said...

Yeah, sokwai.
Its reli sad...
I tot u're having exams?
Stil can read my blog oh?
Gambateh ya...

我是橙子,Halo! said...

oh..too bad..
hope she can rest in peace..not our peace..XD Amen.=)

Kirukato said...

Yeah...
Pray hard... =]