Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Heart broken...

Had a sweet moment with her yesterday but today was a disaster.
We almost everyday got at least a class together but we didn't even sit together before.
All of my friends asked why we doesn't look like a couple???
I just smiled and replied I don't know...
I asked her why, she answered me she wanna sit with her friend too.
Cannot abandon her... Everytime also left one space, so she sits with her at other place.
I understand... So, today I purposely didn't sit with my group and sat alone at the other side.
Told Yin that I'm sitting with my gf and booked two places for her and her friend.
Messaged her that I've booked. Asked her to sit with me.
But when she came, she walked by just like that and sat behind me.
All my group members were looking at me.
They were surprised. So do I...
Isn't that funny??? My heart was like crushing by the train... =[
I just need a normal gf.
I don't need a sexy or very pretty gf.
Just love me and care with all your heart is enough. Is that hard???
It's really a hard time that I went through to put down my ex and accept a new relation but now??? T.T

Sorpor...
Can you please let me know what are you thinking???
Do you know what's hurt???
I don't think you know... zzz

Crying out...

8 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

dun worry bro ~
it's juz the beginning..
mayb she juz feel shame leh ?
haha..
dun cry dun cry..
best 5 love clinic is always welcum u..
gambateh gor gor !!

babyannie said...

it's OK de... we all support u oo...haiyaku...Gambateh... Best 5...

Kirukato said...

Almost break ler. haha
Im not crying lar. zzz
Dun wori... =]

Thanx. Love best-5...

桦@_@桦 said...

BEST 5 clinic 24 hours~ free charge for member~ dun wori gor gor~ jux do wat u wan to do~

Shadow said...

support u one....

JazZ xD said...

Hey, i got into a relationship too recently. God wants us to learn something new each time with different people. Maybe He wants you to learn something else this time? Ask Him and He'll tell you.
BTw, i think sms-ing is kinda bad too. Maybe she didn't get it? maybe she didn't read it? maybe she accidentally deleted it? Give her a call or meet up outside frm class sometimes and talk. Communication is very important in every relationship with other people. Don't forget, you group leader here always supports you! don't hesitate to Give me a call whenever you wanna talk. I don't think my bf would mind =P
God bless you! xD

Kirukato said...

Do too much wil over fire oh, sharon. haha

Thanx, yin. =]

Kirukato said...

Jasmine, she told me she got class before that.
okay. I understand she cant reply me but cant she sees me when she passed by me???
It's over ler.
Mayb i go too fast d.
Tat's what God wan me to learn tis time. haha